www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:06 pm 

Hey, I Rock ( Derek ), and I though I would stop in and say hi. I was looking around the Pittsburgh area for good paintball Places and found you guys. I have been playing for 4 years, mostly in the woods around where I live with my friends and Family, Been to Statlers once, but the reason I'm here is to see about Playing with you guys. I have been up and down the yellow pages looking for places close to me. I'm 20, have a Car, 4 paint guns and a Ichy Trigger Finger. Can't wait to see the next time you play, Cause I would love to join you guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:55 am 
Site Admin

Hello!

We would love to have you up the field! Only thing you got to do for Sundays is call Buddy, the owner, and let him know you are coming, at least 2 days in advance if you could. We usually have good sized groups on walk on days (about 20-40) but the field can be played 2 on 2 if really need be.

The field is changing as we speek, but I will have pictures and a new map up ASAP.

We are also having a big game up there at the end of May, 2 days, over 200 people, that kind of thing. I will announce that one officially soon.

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:39 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

welcome to the site, come on over too the field any sunday, but like azzy said please call Buddy if you plan on playing on sundays, that way he can make sure there is enough paint and air for the day. the turn outs are pretty good, 20-60 players on sundays with big games at the end of the months. once you try the field, you won't want to play anywhere else. if you have any questions just post here or ask us in the chat room. hope to see you at the field.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:57 pm 

Wow, that big game sounds like Fun, I would is that the on on the Main Page for the 4th. That I will have to request off for :). Ok, I called once, I think about a year ago, and the number was not avaible. I just though that the place was closed down, That was untill I found the web page. Yeah I will Try to make it, I would have a Hard time making it every Sunday. I get payed bi-weekly, and I have watch my spending, But can make it once every Two weeks. I can come in Two weeks.

Also, is there any teams that Come to the Park, I've been wanting to make one or Join one. Was just wondering.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:39 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

the big game is on the 29th and 30th of May, it is gonna be a blast, but you should preregister.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:50 pm 
Site Admin

We really dont do "teams" around here. Things get to be cliqueish, and attitudes start flying, and who wants that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 11:58 pm 

Lol, I was in wrestling, and football for Vally High school. I know all about that. I would just think it would be neat, I'm a good sport, and that is why I like the sport of paintball, you can throw two teams, or better yet two people that have not even met formaly, and Play well together.

Tryed to Preregister, said coming soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:24 am 
Site Admin

Teams get chosen randomly, so you may come with a friend, and end up on a different team by the end of the day. Good practice to play against someone and with someone on a regular basis.

We are still working out the details of the paintball league, but I am not sure of the status of that, I have not seen enough interest so far to really get it moving. I will keep everyone posted as to whats going on about that, but the Big Game will be taking up the most of my time with the site and such.