www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:04 pm 

i got a bob long torpedo reg. So you are saying that i dont have to worry about the solenoid freezing? I can shoot as fast as i want and as much as i want? Riverside install anti siphon?? thanks for the info azzy saving me a couple bucks hehe. i just dont wanna think that i cant shoot fast because if i have to think that ill just a n2 tank.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 7:17 am 

My on/off siphon tank the gas isnt even noticably cold when you are just letting the air out, and it doesn't spit snow like normal tanks. When you have a tube installed make sure to scratch and mark on it so you can know where the tube is facing up, because some drop fowards and different and if you ever switch it would turn your gun into a siphon tank, I know from experince.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 8:52 am 
Site Admin

I wont say you can shoot as fast as you want, if its a low pressure gun that can cycle 30cps, say like a Viking, it will freeze up. If you can conserve your shots, and turn your ROF down, you shouldnt have much problems.

I dont know how the BL Torpedo is on CO2 though, some regs seals dont like the chill that they can get, such as an automag (where the valve is actually a regulator)

In colder weather, you may be prone to more problems with liquid, but in warm weather like now it shouldnt be a problem.

Best setup I could recommend is a dual stabilizer and anti-siphon, but that can cost you in the same range as HPA.

All in all, you may get better performance year round out of HPA, but when all these solenoid valve guns came out, they ran on CO2, and many still do so, very well.

Oh, and we dont install AS tubes, ask around at local shops. I would, its not to hard to do and I have done quite a few times for friends, but I am reluctant due to the recent regulations and lawsuits due to the deaths in the past few months. Remember, you are toting around 1200 pounds of energy in that little container. If it exploded it would lift the front of your car off of the ground. Not something to mess with if you dont have the right tools and dont know what you are doing.

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 10:17 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

in the somewhat near futer i will be installing anti siphon tubes at gander mountain west mifflin, but not for say at least a month.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 9:47 am 

does gander mtn fill up nitrO>?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

I doubt it. They are a sporting goods store, but they dont sell racing supplies.

HPA fills arent availible there to my knowledge either. We do 3000psi fills at the field, which will cover any tank (you can fill a 4500 to 3000, just not the other way around)

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:05 am 

I think a speedball field would be cool. I wouldn't suggest an airball field, perhaps a wooded speedball. It wouldn't have to be a speedball field per say, it could be incorporated into your main field. Only it would be it's own little field in and of itself. Maybe you could even build a little fort in the middle and make it one of your bases.

I still haven't been to RR...it's been hard to do anything lately, due to school. Haven't played paintball for about 6 months, which is killing me. Hope to play a lot more now that summer is here. 8)

Post subject: speedball
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:37 pm 

Speed ball is cool, but my theory is that it originated as a business gimick to get a player to use more paint and air. Therefore, the player would buy more paint and air! $$$ Good idea for business. :lol:

But anyway, I could never see airball at riverside. A wooded speedball field maybe, but never airball. It just wouldn't fit.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:41 pm 

If anyone is interested, I got two for $89 each shipped from Fla. I get them filled for $5 each andyou get alot of fills from them. Just make sure the Hydro tests are good on the tank before bidding, and make sure there is a good amount of time left on the tests too or you will have to pay $30 for a Hydro test. Don't pay over $100 with shipping included for a tank.