www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Field
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:54 pm 

do u think there would/could ever be a speedball course at riverside? I realize that u like to get new players into the mix of paintball and almost 99% start at woodsball, but speedball is fun to. I personally like to play woods then go speedball every other game. I was just wandering?

Btw i might be coming up sometime in may/june my mom wants to go to the waterfront. what days will you guys be open and how far away is it from there? is it hard to get to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:46 pm 
Site Admin

It takes under a minute to get from the waterfront to Riverside Renegades. Just follow the directions on the Field info page

www.riversiderenegades.com/field.htm

I doubt there will ever be a speedball field. I play it on occasion, but don't find it as interesting. Mainly because speedball fields attract kids, kids with attitudes, and bad safety habits. All of which don't well with us (except for the kids part, thats why we have a youth game).

We do look forward to you coming up, check here and see if there is a game going on, Walk-on games are usually on Sundays, but do happen on Saturdays from time to time. This coming Sunday is a youth game, so unless you are 26 or under, you wont be able to play.

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:01 pm 

im 17 you dont remember me i went to the gandermountain thingy with my 2 bros and then my friend.. well anyway yea i was just wandering speedball can be fun just because its faster and more like a sport. Not that woods isnt its just fun to switch

yea good location that way when my mom asks to go ill just get my pb stuff and she can go shop all day ill play all day then go out to eat hehe

hey azzy does gander fill up n2 yet? Do you guys have any n2 bottles for sale?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 12:04 am 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

as of now we don't fill Nitro, or compressed air, only CO2. in the future we should carry Compressed air tanks, i'm just about done finalizing a deal with Smart Parts to set them up as a vendor within the next five days(hopefully).

Post subject: Speedball
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 7:44 am 

What do you mean no speedball? I was playing speedball with that stump by the chrono at the end of the day on Sunday. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 7:45 am 
Site Admin

We have N2 tanks you can rent at the field, just make sure and call ahead and let Buddy know you need one. He usually has them there, but we all forget things :)

What kind of gun do you have? There arent many that cant run on CO2.. Trust me, I have about every kind of paintball gun imaginable, and they all run on CO2 well.

Pheonix - Hope you are going to be getting PMI tanks up there, cause even if SP Maxflow tanks are one of the best out there, they are one of the most expensive systems as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 9:51 am 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

yea, we will be carring both systems. not sure on prices yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:22 pm 

i got a bko i have just heard that they run better with nitro and well id need over $100 in parts so that the electronics dont freeze and well i dont want them to so i think im just gonna get nitro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 5:52 am 

with the right parts the gun shouldn't be able to tell the difference between c02 and nitro.....in this weather anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 10:48 pm 
Site Admin

He's right. If anybody tells you you need 100 dollars in parts... they want to sell you 100 dollars in parts.

A PPS Stab or other good reg with an anti-siphon setup is how Impules, Shockers and Angels all came stock back in the day. Well, minus the decent reg on the Angels...

If you are worried about freezing the solenoid, drop your rate of fire, use a smaller tank w/ anti-siphon, and you will be fine. Phoenix and prince valiant here on the forums both use their Impulses with CO2, and every one of my guns runs well on CO2 (even my Level 10 Minimag, which is supposed to run only on HPA correctly)