www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Good news/bad news
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:31 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

well, i got some good news in my life and some bad news to go with it. first the good news. i'm getting certified as a Smart Parts gun tech. on the 18th of this month after a two day course at Smart Parts if i pass. Then Gander Mountain is flying me to Chicago at the end of july right after the michigan monster game to give a two day paintball seminar at one of our largest stores that is opening there. now for the bad news, i went to see my doctor recently and he he discovered a tumor on my stomach on the edge of my belly button, he's not sure if it's malignate or not. either way it needs to be removed so i will be out of paintball for a while after my surgery which hasn't been set yet, i put some stipulations on my surgery. 1 they take enough tissue out that it won't come back, 2 it better not be anywhere near july 23-26 or the week after. 3 i better be able to move the way i normaly do on the playing field to sneak yenz guys once i get better. i'll keep yenz posted on what happens. i go for a bioppsy on tuesday the 15th.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:40 pm 
Site Admin

Keep me up to date on whats going on, my best to you bud!

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:41 pm 

I hope everything works out for ya.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:49 pm 

It's good that they caught it before it had the chance to really manifest itself. Even benign tumors are big trouble.

Take care of yourself Bro, paintball will be here for you when you've recovered!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:19 am 

good luck chris, i hope everything works out for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:21 am 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

thanks guys, my appointment for today got pushed back a couple hours. so i'm going around 4:15. i'm not having surgery just yet, they are just doin a couple tests today, then they will schedule the surgery. i'm shooting for the week of the fourth, and takin some time off work to heal up and recoupe. also party a little and have a huge cookout 8) and everyone will be invited! i'll post the date for the cookout. menu will include: Ribs, burgers, dogs, corn on the cobb, baked potatos, and of course DEEP FRIED TURKEYS!!!! and as always the vast assortment of beverages ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:14 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

ok, i go in for surgery on tuesday of next week, the doctor didn't want to wait till the week of the fourth. he wanted it removed ASAP. his words were that it (the mole) was in a place where there shouldn't be one, and that moles don't grow, well this one has doubled in size in the past two years. so this sunday will be the last time i get to play paintball for about a month. as far as the cookout, it's still on for the the saturday after the fourth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:00 pm 

hey best of luck to you man, see you around soon.

bunkering terrorists :) Afghanistan 05-07

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:24 am 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

wow, I just read about this.

you better heal fast 'cause I'm coming after you on full auto emptying hopper after hopper whether you're ready or not.

oh wait, it'll probably be just a single shot that you don't know where the heck it came from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:17 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

went in for surgery at7 A.M. came out at 7:30 surgery went good, they didn't take out as much as i thought they would, got 8 stiches across, and i should know something on friday as far as if it was cancerouis. i'm just takin it easy so that my come back game i can woop on all yenz again.