www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:45 pm 

well here is an update. just got done doing a 10 day job in trainer, pa (just outside philly on the delaware river, across from jersy). got back on tuesday morning.

left on wednesday afternoon for tacoma, wa. oh and i am driving the van (military project) out by myself. right now i am sitting in a holiday inn in fargo, nd.

have to be in tacoma by sat. evening.

if i have internet access at that hotel (or any other along the way) i will be back on with more updates.

should be back by next wednesday. i hope

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:39 pm 

well here we go into the storm. i have been in jersey, paulsboro to be exact (across the river from philly, right were the tanker leaked all the oil) since the end of november. got out here around the 28th or so. going home this weekend so they tell me.

then i leave monday at the earliest for missippi, about 20 miles from biloxi. and i will be there till the 23rd of december. they have me flying home. working none stop. joy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:38 am 

well folks i am on my first job of the new year, yee haw. i am in delaware city, de. who know. well i should be out of here by wednesday, then i have to make a quick stop back at the ever so lovely town of paulsboro, nj.

the the exciting stuff happens, starting jan 10 i begin nuculear traing. 4 days worth of training for 5 hours of work. so if you see me glowing later you know why. hope all of you out there had a safe and most joyous holiday season.

talk to you later

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

Good thing you already have kids :shock:

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:24 pm 

well for those of you who may not know i am at a nuculear plant in pa. it is me and another guy i work with doing the job, but i will be getting the most exposure about 100 mrem.

should be home on saturday, then off again on monday for a nuc plant in nebraska. me and my partner are kind of in a niche right now with the nuc jobs. seeing as how we are the only ones trained for it right now.

training is about 2.5 days long with some rough tests. time for a little ciesta right now before work. we start at midnight, joy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:41 am 
Site Admin

You and Jay keep safe, see you at some point.

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:11 am 

some point is the key word.

right now i am out at another nuc plant in nebraska. again should be home by saturday, but rumor has it i will be leaving sunday for vegas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:24 am 

well this is funny. since my last post i have been to mississippi, kentucky (a paper mill). and now i am back at cooper nuc station in nebraska city, nebraska. yes the same one in last post. i think after this job i will be heading to beaumont, texas (oil refinery) and possibly iowa (another refinery). but anything can change in the land of qp.

it is pretty sure that i am heading for some offshore work in nigeria at the end of february. and looks like i will be gone for a month with only a sat phone to call home with.

but i will be in touch with ya'll before then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:27 pm 

alright folks. for right now i am in the office (da' burgh) till march 12. that is when i leave for nigeria.

i probably won't be back till mid april. so i will be out of touch till then. unless i call you from sat. phone which gets pretty expensive.

any who, the deadline for mmg may be changing due to this. check out that thread to find out.

will try to post before i leave this great land

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:55 pm 

well the time is here. i leave this saturday for nigeria. estimated return date is april 10. so as of saturday i will be kind of out of touch. i will have a sat. phone but it gets kind of expensive so i will mainly be calling my wife.

so see you guys when i get back

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next