www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:53 am 

Get that pro/carbine, the gun is all you need, I've accutally owned a shocker, autocockers, all tippmanns from prolite up, spyders and clones, Impulse, BKO, Dragun the one: yet after having all these guns I went back to the pro/carbine (accutally 68 carbine but same gun different grips) because it was accutally the best one I've had, out of all the years I used it the only thing I ever had to replace was the ball rubber ball detent. And the Carbine is my favorite tippmann because the way its put together plus the feel, its perfect for pointing and shooting which makes it seem very accurate, the gun also has light springs and is very easy one paint, thats one thing i hated with the spyders and raptors(at least the old ones) the springs were so heavy it seems it would sometimes crack the paint.
I can probally fix the trigger or tell you what parts you need. IF the trigger is too hard for you get an sl-68 spring or stretch the spring in it. Then you can save up your money and get a new barrel (lapco bigshot has been the best barrel I've had so far), new regulator (palmer stablizers probally the best), and motorized hopper(not really needed). I accutally had a pro/carbine with a reponse trigger, and the trigger was also made super light because it was tripped by an autococker 3-way, honestly lighter then the trigger on a shocker. The webmaster of pro/carbine owners group can do these mods plus add an E-bolt or flatline to the pro/carbine. just search for pro/carbine owners on google.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:21 pm 

the tippmann 68 carbine is a sick gun :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:26 pm 
Site Admin

Yep, true workhorses.

And Ive seen everything done, from reactive triggers to full blown 17bps electropnumatic conversions.

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]