www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: look Azzy
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:56 pm 

Hey Azzy i need to earn some extra money and whatnot, and i wondering do u think i could work with Bud being a Ref if i learned how to do it? Or maybe if u have any jobs that i could do i donno. I worked at the Zoo but it was worth it so i quit, but i worked their the whole summer i just quit in the beggining of Sep. this would help alot i wanted to quit their cuz i worked all the weekends and therefor i wouldnt be able to ever spend my money or even Playing paintball so if you could see if you had any work it would be greatly appreciated! :D
------------------------
Icon Z

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:42 pm 

hey whiteeagle i was just wondering how old you where man? and i was curious how you came to the conclusion after using a gun three times that it is not a good gun?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:57 pm 

hey prince w/e i'm 13 and yes i kno my share about paintball guns but i've always wanted a shocker and/or an impulse but i got what i can afford so i tweeked the i con a lil i just put and e-force trigger on it and kno i'm thinking about not selling the icon i never said the icon was bad to tell you the truth i like it . but i'm not the kinda person that stays with one thing and yes i kno that guns dont make the player skill makes the player and yea i'm pretty good but i want a Shocker or an impulse obviously me and you differ when you want something you dont have that urge for it well me that doesnt sit well with me when i'm hell bent on getting something i work my a** off for it! So maybe this is what you needed to hear?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:04 pm 

nah i was just curious to tell you the truth. cause it seems like most people playing paintball that are 18 and younger just want to get that impulse/shocker/dm4 or whatever new electro "super" gun is out instead of using whatever they can afford and playing and learning the game. they seem to think that getting that new gun will make them better. sorry if i upset you, that was not my intent.

as far as getting the urge for new gun, trust me i get those plenty, and bad. if anything i just am more patient to get that gun i want with out sell ones that i have already. and i wait for the price i want or like my newest gun, build it from parts. this is mainly due to the fact that i am married w/kids, bills etc. see what i mean?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:13 pm 

sry about that man i was getting a lil mad but its fine now i thought u were trying to put me on the spot but its cool now i thought you were my age accualty well thanks for the advice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:52 pm 
Site Admin

Actually, i think he has been playing as long as you have been alive.....

Gun doesnt make the player. Play for a lot longer before you go and blow your money on the latest uber-fantasto 3000.

As for reffing, its usually mandatory for you to be above 16... and at that, play for a while.

Add to that, when most of the renegades ref for bud, we do it as a favor to him. It helps the field, not ourselves. I sugest mowing lawns, washing cars, offering to do odd jobs. Shovel snow this winter, that sort of thing.

one other thing, most guns that cost over 300 like the ones you want need a bit more care than those spyders. Learn your gun in and out before you tackle one. And i be once you do learn that gun in and out, you will do a heck of a lot better with it, and not need another gun.

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]

Post subject: sry pal
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:06 pm 

sry azzy if i got a lil hostile, should i buy a pro carbine for 20 bucks my friends said something is wrong with the trigger he thinks so maybe i donno do u kno how to fix them>? well anyways ok well yea i geuss that would be cool if people would ref as a favor for buddy sry if i offened you or buddy by asking for work well cya saturday

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:09 pm 
Site Admin

Doesnt offend me, you should just slow down a bi there, thats all 8)

As for the pro-carbine, I'm not the one to look at tippman guns, but Buddy may. If not, jamesbaldwin here on the forums knows quite a bit about them.

By the way, does it take that long to type out "sorry" ?

Kids these days......... :roll: :wink:

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:11 pm 

Thats a good word "uber-fantasto 3000" i got 2 steal that 1 off ya :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:57 pm 

i have been playing for a while haven't i? well i could look at that tippman for you, the question is do you want to want till i am back in the burgh?