www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:47 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

All the paintball fields in the local area don't have any good players.

There's this one field called "Riverside Rene-gays" or something that I played at recently. I walked down the middle of the field with my trusty splatmaster (my Blazer would have been much too powerful for this group) and started shooting. After I gogged 20 Renegades, I realized that I only brought 1 12gram CO2 cartridge with me, so I resorted to psyching them out (they were kinda dumb) and surrendered 15 more Renegades with no CO2 left.

I eventually got tired of walking around the field eliminating Renegades, so I charged some guy named "Jayson." I would have thought he would have easily hit me when I got to within 5 feet of him (I was screaming and flailing my arms around), but he kept missing. At this point I was tired, hungry, and thirsty, so I took a paintball out of my gun and smeared it all over my chest and yelled "hit." It must have really made this "Jayson" guy's day, since while I was walking off he field I noticed the front of his cammies were wet with what appeared to be urine (I think that's what it was, at least.)

Anyway, this was yet another field that doesn't come anywhere close to the skill level of E.M.R. players. What is a playah to do?

On a serious note, to both the Renegades that I have been through a lot of games with, and to those I have yet to meet: HELLO. I am doing well and look forward to playing with you all once again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:56 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
I eventually got tired of walking around the field eliminating Renegades, so I charged some guy named "Jayson." I would have thought he would have easily hit me when I got to within 5 feet of him (I was screaming and flailing my arms around), but he kept missing. At this point I was tired, hungry, and thirsty, so I took a paintball out of my gun and smeared it all over my chest and yelled "hit." It must have really made this "Jayson" guy's day, since while I was walking off he field I noticed the front of his cammies were wet with what appeared to be urine (I think that's what it was, at least.)

Thats about normal, eh? :hammer:

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:10 pm 

hey drew. when you do finally get a chance to come out and play paintball again. don't worry will will all show you what end you put the paintballs in and which end to hold of that pimp'd out pps blazer. which is a good example for all you young kids out there that think buying the latest "fancy, pimped out " gun will make you better. i mean just look at drew when he come to play.

seriously drew, d**m glad to see you on here boy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:14 pm 

Hey Azzy withall due respect(I know the rules) that dude Drew is pissing me off! but what is one to do ? just tell him to come down this sudnay at the halloween bash and see who's better? or should i say "Make an Example of"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:16 pm 
Site Admin

Hey whiteeagle....

I do believe he was playing with the renegades before you knew how to walk.....

Given that one of our biggest goals is to get the "old" renegades to come back down, Im glad he posted and though it was pretty funny.

On a side note, Hey Drew, nice to see you here, Ill pop up your status :) Hope to play against / with you soon :smt067

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:45 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

Hell Hath Frozen Over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll give you gogging 20 renegays. how ya been? you think you still know how to play paintball? hope to see you down at the field someday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:57 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

No offense was intended to anybody, especially the Renegades I haven't met yet. If you ever hear Buddy tell a story about some idiot who attacked the castle at E.M.R. with a bunch of smoke bombs, or snuck into a bunker at Michigan and switched flags while the other team's defenders were still inside (getting my @ss shot off on both occasions) that idiot would be be me. Though breaking my ankle out there wasn't exactly high up on the intelligence factor either.

Hello to all the Renegades I haven't seen in a long time, and it's a pleasure to meet all the team members that have joined in the past 3-4 years.

I had a few years in a row where my summers got totally obliterated, and after being away from the sport that long I just fell out of it for a while. Thankfully I have since switched jobs, and I have had the itch to play some paintball. I just need to get the Palmer tuned, and I'll be ready to go. My next few weekends are booked though, so we'll see after that.

And yeah, I am sure I could use some refresher training in paintball. This is going to be painfull :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:07 pm 
Site Admin

Palmer :twisted:

Whatcha got? More PPS goodness coming to the field... love it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:05 am 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

PPS Blazer, serial # 368. 1997 vingage, pre-modified back block. Splash anno, pro-touch trigger job, 2-finger trigger, LAPCO Autospirit barrel.

Not the most accurate gun, nor the fastest, but it's light, shoots good, and reliable so I like her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:05 pm 
Site Admin

Sounds nice :) You should check out MadCat's he just picked a new one up, and a typhoon.