www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Field Poll
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:00 pm 

As a little poll, I thought I'd ask a couple questions to everyone about the field..

1. What is your favorite fort/bunker and why?

2. What are your favorite two opposing forts?

3. What place on the field do you think sees the most action?

For me..

1. Fuel Depot, in the middle of the field, hard to defend, keeps it interesting

2. Hospital and Vallhalla (sp?)

3. Between Jarreds and the Hospital, seems to always be some action there.

Lates,

J.T.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:30 pm 
Site Admin

1. Loni's LZ.. hardley ever gets used, one of the most fun forts to defend / attack.

2. LZ and Ewok... which sucks that neither of them are in play anymore (one out of bounds, the other gone)

3. I would say that Jareds junkyard sees the most action, that or the hill in front of Valhalla.

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:15 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

1. I do not think I have a favorite but if I had to chose I might say Ewok -R.I.P It just looked cool.

2. This is a tie Loni's vs. Devil Dog's the two farthest forts a real big game what we used to play along time ago with 60+ people not flag either it would be a skirmish game. The other would be Joe's and Ewok the torture of the up and down you can use the whole field go out wide and play the tapeline on either side or creep up or down the middle.

3.Oh yes I also would have to say Jared's dose SEE the most action it is a classic bottleneck with the berm of the hill that allows you to hide behind if you are coming up the hill. The play there is always very close and everyone that is out if the game can watch.

My turn for a question.
4. Where on the field would be the best place to build a new fort or expand an existing one?

For me...
4. This past Sun. I learned that the tapeline above Ewok was moved back and the flats up there is opened. There is a little bunker up there and a few palates but I would think it would be a good spot the land is flat with out much brush. It would have an open approach that would have to contain man made cover in front of it. And dare I say it with out being chastised maybe a little like a speed ball field where you can jump from one bunker to the next till you get to the fort. You would still have the lip of the hill to contend with where you do not know what is up there till you get to the top. I am not sure what would be the best opposing forts. You could do Valhalla's or DJ's but Loni's or Bush Gardens would be cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:15 pm 

1. my favorite fort WILL be the new fort that some of us junior renegades had been working on and we are going to finish it within this month. When playing it now, unfinnished, no one has lost there and as soon as the game starts your team can break up and cover all the high ground from bush gardens to at least valhalla or even jareds.

2. I like tianies trench(sp) vs. jareds junkyard, its a close game and always has a fight at valhalla.

3. I agree that the hospital to jareds and/or jareds to valhalla see the most action.

4. With the new fort up on the flat we are supposed to finish a third wall, put another level in it, and build a "tower" in the middle that overlooks the hill. Our idea was to have the tower be some sort of ladder that has black tubing around it, like the tubes near valhalla. i hope it turns out the way we planned :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:42 pm 
Site Admin

One new fort coming will be a series of forts in what is nowBush Gardens / Loni's LZ... Our own village of sorts :D

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]

Post subject: forts
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:13 pm 

4. I was kinda lost, I was thinking of a fort around the suzuki, named Fort, well, Sidekick. :)

But after reading I think that the new fort on top of the hill....(which I may never see) is going to be cool. I was up there during the large game with the Engineer Unit, and thought that area to be pretty nice. However, I then read Azzy's post, and thought our own Little Village?

Can't wait to see that.

5. How many paintballs are splattered on the Do Not Pass Sign? :lol:

One more thing, I'll be available more to help out in the latter part of June, so if I can be of any assistance building these said forts, let me know.

Lates,

J. "Dead Man Walking" T.