www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:56 pm 

We as a group should get together and clean up the field-ASAP...maybe clear some debris off of the trails, make a few new ones, tear down old, unused forts and construct a few extra. Change is good. You provide the sweat, I 'll provide the beer. Bud can't do this on his own, so it is up to us to make this place more exciting for all and especially the newcomers. Borrow a weed-wacker/chainsaw, and we'll put it work after a Sunday game. A few hours each week will get our field back up to par. Obviously, new wood will be needed for bridge/fort construction, but for now, we'll have to make due with what we have...let me know what you're thinking.

late-
Levi

Post subject: yo
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:07 pm 

You'll provide the beer? You sure about that? :lol: Anyway, I'm in to help do whatever. I'm not going to be playing this week or next, but you can hit me up on here with plans and I'll show up to help out after the games on sunday.

Later,

J.T.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:59 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

I am all for us to get togeather to fix up the feild. I know that my time right now is very limited because of the hours I am putting in at Quaker Steak and Lube prepareing for the new store opening but if someone can orginize a date and time I am more than willing to help.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:46 pm 

Several of us are getting together at the field on Thursday (08/11) aruond 5:30-6:00pm. This will be round one...hope to see you all there.

late-
Levi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:50 pm 

Forgot to mention, I just made a nice connection with a local beer distributor and picked up a scratch & dent case of Coors pounders for $10...they'l be in attendance....minus a few-

late-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:51 pm 

is there anything that is needed to be brought

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:57 am 

Although I was an hour late in getting to the field (truly sorry, what a shithead), I'd still say the first round was productive. Ewok has been revived and several trails were cleared of debris and fallen timber.

Big up to the several renegades who helped out, let's do this again.

Any objections to the dismantling of the (never-used-in-2-seasons) 3-sided fort on top of the hill. I like to move it down to the left of Ewok, behind Valhalla............good-consider it done.

There is alot of talk of building a big attack/defend "castle" in the center of the paly field...around the Fuel Depot. Multi-level, limited entrance access would be key. This one will cost big money, need to be planned, and properly constructed. Get talking, and get Buddy on board.

late-
Levi

Post subject: field rebuild
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:35 pm 

I couldn't make it last night, I had to work until 11.

However, I am going to be off next week, thursday and friday. If anyone is going to be fixin up during those days, let me know, I can make it then.

Castle!! That would be sweet!

Later,

J.T.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:53 pm 

I think a castle would add a lot of flavor to Riverside. It is a lot of work though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:48 pm 

My uncle is working a fence job in the Pgh. area and said there are 11 approx. 5' picket fence sections for the taking. He said he'd deliver. Buddy has 4 I think, so that should be enough to make something...I haven't seen the fencing yet, but I assume it to be half-decent shape (good enough for p-ball)-let me know what you're thinking. Someone commit to a day and I'll show up...on time.