www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:58 pm 

Yepp, good store and good people. If they don't have what you want, order it and you'll get it in no time. It's all about convenience, Fallout is 15 min away from me and Punishers is 30. Punishers may have more stuff in general, but Fallouts selecion, and prices are WAY better and I trust them a lot more.

I also heard the place us at The Mills closed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:41 pm 

yeah the place at the mills closed.

Punishers isn;t too bad. Right now they even said they have mainly speed ball stuff but are slowly getting into the woodsball specific thing. I picked up my Carbon bottle, and Pods there after christmas.

I have been buying most of my stuff online though through Special Ops and Paintball GI. I just recently ordered a custom vest from Cops911. It should be here in 3-4 weeks.

:pimp:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:21 pm 

Sorry to say both stores have annoyed me. I found a remote on the Punisher's web site for X dollars So I drove out there & purchased it. Only it cost me like X + 20 dollars :shock: . Assuming when you place a web order it comes straight from the manufacturer & you pay their price. You go to the store & there's a middle man mark up.
I e-mailed fallout about a week ago to see if they anti-siphon co2 & what they charge. Week or so later no response. Makes me think 1 of 2 things 1- they don't care 2- They're a rinky dink outfit without the resourses to respond to potential customers. Don't mean to seem harsh, but that's how I feel.
It seems easier for me to use ActionVillage. Both times no problems & you can see if your item is in stock before you order.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:20 pm 

Action Village is great, no question. Prices of most things online are usually cheaper than they are at a store, so why would it be any differant for paintball? As far as the E-mail to Fallout goes IDK...never did it, but why didn't you just call them? I went into Fallout and had them order me a freak font and they got it in about 5 days later...thats pretty fast. So if theres any gear that you want that no stores have or online stores do then go to Fallout and have them order it and get whatever it is in about a week. :smt023