www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:37 pm 

would it be a good idea to maybe get one shirt done up and get approved, as far as the skull and stuff go. know what i mean. that way we do not get a bunch of shirts that are no good

not that i am saying we would but you never know

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:22 pm 

Thats what I had planned, to get one shirt just to see how it would be. Funny thing is that this might be the same guy whos been makng the renegade shirts for Buddy in the past.

I'll let you guys know

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:33 pm 

is he in hazelwood across the bridge?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:23 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

Hey this thread is two weeks old. Did we get ANY shirts printed yet :?: Less talk and more do!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:02 am 

Sorry that I'm not goin at Super Tony speedz, its just that I've been doing this all through my friend, and I've been meaning to call this guy to get a proto-type shirt made, but Ive been broke the last few weeks due to Prom. And yes it is the guy across the bridge so I guess it is the same guy? Right PV?

But ya since it seems like it is the same guy, I will call him and see how long it would take for "X" amount of to be made.

I will call him this weekend as soon as I have some down time, but what I need to know are the #of shirts everyone wants(quantity), and size.

I'll post here as soon as I talk to him, most likely today or tomarrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:46 pm 

sounds like the guy.

make my order 3 shirts size xl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:41 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

i will take 4 shirts all in Large, 3 camo and one black

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:25 pm 

okay on another note. matt drown and i have been talking. and we kind of like the idea of getting shirts from animal. now these would not replace the shirts that we have now. matt and i are also going to order some of thse shirts. this is kind of what we are thinking.

"Matt Drown wrote:
I've got a couple questions about getting custom jersey's. I would like to get some jersey's without animal logo's, but similar to the templates you have.

I'm looking for a woodland camo, logo on the front, custom text on the arms, name on the back, and another logo (or text) in the middle back. If I want something like this, is this the "totally custom"? Minimal order number and price?

Additionally I am also wondering about getting some in a sleeveless design. Is this something you could do? And how much would this cost? Similar design as above? "

no these shirts do cost more. one that are a sub-lam i believe (like thet sp, jt, pj shirts). also right now the plan is that these shirts would not be purchased every year, like the ones that we have been getting. we are not trying to take away from anyone. i still plan on getting some of the good ol' fashion cotton silkscreened shirts that have been around forever.

so if you want one let me or matt know. also due to the cost of these things it is cash upfront. NO CASH, NO SHIRT PERIOD. if you got questions/need more info let me know i will do the best i can.

all orders must be to me no later than june 19, 2006

matt if you have anything to add please do

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:26 pm 

btw what is happening with that OG shirts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:02 pm 
Site Admin

I was thinking woodland cammo shirt. Huge skull on the front. "Riverside Renegades" at top above the skull. Additionally text down the arms, either "In the end, there can be only one", or "Riverside Renegades", or just KMA. A name on the top back, and again, "Riverside Renegades down on the bottom (covered up by packs when in the field, but visible otherwise).

Other options would be the skull on the front, and the shoulders, with no text on the sleeves. The company will do sleeveless and long sleeve shirts ($10 less for sleeveless). No minimum order, so we can probably switch this stuff up for each shirt if anyone wanted, primary point, huge skull on the front with "riverside renegades".

Cost is $65 for the shirts, plus any shipping costs, so think around $70 for sleeves, and $60 for sleeveless.

Animalpaintball is the company that did the barrel condoms for me last year, so the do a pretty good job at this stuff.

Opinions?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next