www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: RIP DJ Wright
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:30 pm 
Site Admin

Friends will be received at the JOHN D. O'CONNOR & SON FUNERAL HOME, INC., 5106 Second Ave., Hazelwood, 412-521-8116 on Mon. 2-4 & 6-8 p.m. & Tues. 9 a.m. before Mass of Christian Burial in St. Stephen Parish, Hazelwood at 10 a.m.
Send condolences at post-gazette.com/gb

Obituary guestbook

Dj was a good refferee, a great player, and a good bud. he would always be looking to liven up any situation, bring a smile to everyone's face, and have your back when you needed help.

RIP DJ.

_____

DJ has gone missing (im guessing you may have heard)

Pass his info on!

Donald "DJ" Wright is a ref at our field, a teammate, and a friend. He has been missing for 2 weeks, and last seen closing up the Riverside Renegade field.

Buddy and Robin, his parents, are taking it pretty hard, and we need to find out at least some news on him. If you have seen him, or hear anything, please contact the Pittsburgh Police ( 412-255-8477 ) or Riverside Renegades Paintball (412-462-4661).

See the link below for a photo, will grab one when I get home for posting.

One of our guys had this photo, DJ is in the middle, wearing an orange shirt.

Missing Iraq War Vet Lost Job, Had Fight With Girlfriend - Pittsburgh News Story - WTAE Pittsburgh

Quote:
PITTSBURGH -- Police have few leads in the case of an Iraq war veteran missing for weeks.

Donald Wright, 32, had just lost his job and had a fight with his girlfriend, which worries his family and girlfriend. Police said they know Wright might be upset, and they just want to make sure he's not in any danger, WTAE Channel 4's Shannon Perrine reported.

Police said Wright was last seen by his girlfriend on Feb. 26 at their home in South Park. Then, he was seen near Desdemona Avenue in the city's Hazelwood neighborhood at a paintball park on March 2 with another person.

The next day, his car was found in the area, with his cell phone in it, but Wright was gone. Wright was also spotted at a South Side bar, but weeks have passed since anyone has seen him.

Police described Wright as a white man with brown hair who is 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 180 pounds. Police said they want to know why Wright would leave without his car or cell phone.

If you have information regarding this investigation, contact Pittsburgh police by dialing 412-255-8477.

One thing I want to clear up, the news story has one major thing mixed up. DJ was not in the military yet, his brother is / was.

I thought it was strange that in the year or so that I have been away from the field, that he would have been to the middle east and back.

Last edited by Azzy on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:00 pm 

Wow! That is some news.
I wish Buddy and his Family well and a safe return of DJ. Don't know what to say but would be willing to help with anything if I could.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:52 am 

wow....that's all i can say. I hope this turns out to be nothing serious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:25 am 
Site Admin

So far all I have heard are well wishes, and no info. If any news passes by, I will keep everyone up to date.

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:20 pm 

I got the email, I will keep checking the forum for updates. Hoping he is found soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:09 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

It saddens me to have to post this.

Our Dear Friend, Team Mate, Head Ref, and Son was found early this morning. The Hills and Valleys of Riverside Renegades Paintball field are going to miss DJ. He is no longer going to be yelling at us to LINE UP or Put your Barrel Condom ON! he will be Deeply Missed by one and all who knew him.

R.I.P. Donald "DJ" Wright

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:48 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

Rest in Peace, D.J.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:53 am 

Rest in Peace DJ. You will be missed Bro!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:54 am 
Site Admin

Friends will be received at the JOHN D. O'CONNOR & SON FUNERAL HOME, INC., 5106 Second Ave., Hazelwood, 412-521-8116 on Mon. 2-4 & 6-8 p.m. & Tues. 9 a.m. before Mass of Christian Burial in St. Stephen Parish, Hazelwood at 10 a.m.
Send condolences at post-gazette.com/gb

Obituary guestbook

Dj was a good refferee, a great player, and a good bud. he would always be looking to liven up any situation, bring a smile to everyone's face, and have your back when you needed help.

RIP DJ.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:42 am 

Any update on what happened?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next