www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:10 pm 

I was up early and ready to go myself.

A little mud and rain won't hurt, but it is Buddy's call. I was hoping the weather would have held off or that Joe would have been wrong, especially after the beautiful day we had yesterday.

I really appreciate everyone that was willing to come out an play. I will keep everyone in mind when I schedule the next event. I would still really like to meet and trade paint with all of you.

Sorry Echo Bravo that you drove all the way out to the field. I will have to get a list of email addressess and phone numbers so that I can contact people directly. My list of paintballers keeps getting longer.

Post subject: January 14th
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:13 pm 

Today was not totally lost, another Renegade and I managed to put some finishing touches on Jared's (tire compound), build 3 new bunkers, reclaim the tubes by Valhalla and clean several trails. In 4 hours two guys managed to drastically change the playing field. Your old tactics and routes may need to be checked.

Should anyone else get the urge to make changes to the field, feel free to hit me up. There is a lot of work to be done (general maintance) in additon to some excellent potential for new terrain. If we ever expect to get those 40 vs. 40 games again, we need to pull together clean out field up. The parking situation is the worst, two chainsaws & some trimmers would easily do the job in one afternoon. You don't need permission from Buddy, he would really appreciate the help.

late-
Levi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:42 pm 

I have a trimmer and access to a chain saw. If someone wants to coordinate a clean up day, post it here and I will do my best to make it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8