www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: April 22nd game day
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:54 pm 

Abe is in the house...
Verbious, it's me, your Liberty contact and recruiter! :) I just sent you an email stating the push is on at Liberty. I'm hoping to bring a minimum of 10 but as of now, there's just 2 of us. I gave them until April 17 as a sign up deadline. We've hired a lot of new guys that hopefully will join the fun. I sent out an email to my friends and family notifying them also. Let's make the 22nd HUGE! My A5 wants to come out and play. :)

Keep in touch!

Abe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:56 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

Why don't we try for Sundays due to it being the traditional open play day. I want to get back to the Big Games once a month. I will help push and promote them as much as possable I will bring goodies from the Lube as well as put up flyers at the store for the guests to see on Tues, BIKE NIGHTS and the weehends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:01 pm 

I like the idea of having games on Sundays too because I cant come on Saturdays since I have an electro gun and Buddy only allows electro guns on Sunday Open Play days. Now I know I am only one person and an entire big event should NOT be scheduled around me, but making a big game on Sunday would allow more people to possibly come who normally wouldnt be allowed to play on Saturdays. This is just my 2 cents. Hope to see everyone at the field soon!

Post subject: !
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:16 am 

Abe, NICE! I haven't checked the mail yet but hopefully you can get 10. It would be awesome.

Sundays are pretty much out for me and 95% of my recruiting base. I can probably get a handful here and there. If someone makes the big push for Big sunday games and keeps me in the loop, I will see what I can do.

The principles of communication, promotion, and recruiting apply to any day of the week. It is up to us to make it happen.

Pt08........Time to buy a Tippmann so you can join a group that plays on Saturday! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:53 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

i'm itchin to play with ya, and i'll leave all my electro guns in the truck, i'll bring out my trusty VM EXC (the one that Levi wants so BADLY) for the rental day.

:minigun: :bio: :smt070 :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:50 pm 

Haha. This is true Verbious but grad school is putting a huge dent in my wallet so what little money I do make goes towards rent, books, groceries and just being able to play. You can bet that Ill be picking up and A-5 or something of the sorts once I get out. Hopefully I'll be able to play with some of you guys on Sundays.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:45 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

I think that Bud would let us use our electro guns on some Saturdays I have three guns they are all electro but i can turn them down so they will shoot slower than Buds rentals. All you have to do is just talk to him he will go with what the group wants. Like I said I will be trying to put together one Big game a month I will push it as hard as I can and see what we can come up with. April Apocalypse and May Mayhem The June Juggernaut July MMG and the August ??? sorry can't remember what that month was. They were great in the past lets see how this season goes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:04 pm 

wut else do u got besides the shocker?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:29 am 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

August Anarchy

Post subject: Recruiting status
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:52 am 

Here are my numbers so far:

Myself, my wife, my son, one of his friends, and a friend of mine = 5

My bro in law from cranberry + 2 = 3

My recruiting partner +1 = 2

Subtotal = 10 (this 10 is pretty much guarenteed)

I still have to finalize the list of people from work, but it should be 5-10 people.

I will also include Abes people when he gets the number together.

REMINDER: If anyone wants to join a group to play on Saturday the 22nd, please let someone know in advance. If you think you can get 10 people together call Buddy and let him know you are coming.

ONLY 3 Weeks left! WOOT!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next