www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:28 pm 

I get the feeling that there are many people that want to have some Big Games at Riverside.

Here are my thoughts on getting people together for Big Games:

RECRUITING:

It seems as if there are several people that can recruit 10-15 players. If these recruiters get together and communicate more, we can probably have some pretty decent sized games. My group of 10 might be planning a game this Saturday, but your group may be playing next Saturday. If we talked more, I might be able to get my group to play next Saturday with your group.

I know alot of other people are not able to play on Sunday, but are not permitted to play on Saturday because you have to be part of a group.
Most of the times Buddy will take multiple groups of 10-15 people. We've had a few great games with some other groups. Dave and Levi joined us on the 11th and we had a blast. If you are one of the people that can get 10-15 people together call Buddy and find out when other groups are playing and see if you can get in. Also post here if you are available or when you might be planning a game. Once a month would be awesome for me.

I don't have a problem with an individual or small group of 2-3 joining my "group" so they can play, but people need to be dependable. If you say you are going to play, you better be there. The main reason is that I have people that drive in from Uniontown and Cranberry to play and they will extremely pissed if people don't show up and they have to drive an hour home. Anyone can PM me for my cell phone number.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:46 am 

I agree...it sucks when you're amped up to play and no one turns out. Let's make April 22nd a big game. I will make sure I have at least 10 heads with me, that should not be a problem. I will put it some work at Red Bull to see if anyone else would like to come out for the day.

More heads, more bunkers, more forts, more parking is critical. Get in contact with me, I'll throw down a few hours any given day, rain or shine. If you have extra trash cans, bring them, the field looks like **** and could use a few placed out in the woods.

late-
Levi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:57 pm 

It would be awesome to have 60 people there.

I have a chain saw and can cut down some brush near the entrance so we can park a few cars in there.

I don't think I have a spare trash can laying around, but I can bring a few contractor grade trash bags with me.

Anybody want to get together for a field cleanup day? 5-10 people can probably make a HUGE difference.

Does Buddy need to know if we go down to the field or can we just show up and do stuff?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:07 pm 

I'm always willing to help, just give me a time and day. I'll see if i can get some friends to play, I'll probably reff, but a good 60+ tunout would be great. It starting to get nice out now so all the paintball-junkies will come out to play soon.

***Levi, I don't know if you checked your PM's but check them ASAP cuz i think I left my phone in your car on Sunday.***

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:59 am 

im good for the BIG april game.....i can get 5 people pos. more

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:51 pm 

I have at least 9 people other than the ones Levi mentioned. Can't wait to actually have a good turn out like the OLD DAYS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:19 pm 

can probly only get 5-10 from school. most of the kids say it is to much but they dont no a good time

Post subject: numbers
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:33 pm 

I am not sure where I stand for recruits.

I haven't talked with my recruiting partner in awhile. I will give him a ring tomorrow.

Let's get ready to get ready!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:07 pm 

I am trying to get my Red Bull co-workers involved for this April 22nd date...Verbious had metinioned it 3 weeks ago and I have been dropping that date at random around town for the last two. Let me know if this date sounds good. Better yet, mark your calender and make this date good. I could use some help with modifying an existing Riverside flyer to have date/time in addition to a very brief "what to bring" & "what to expect". I have color printing capabilities. 60 would be nice. Give me a call anytime (412)606-8453.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:46 am 

I have a flier that I use for recruiting purposes.

Give me a good email addy and I will shoot it over to ya.