www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:39 am 

Here is the blurb straight from their website. Doesn't say whether it's FPO or BYOP, but paint is only 60/case, with a discount for 10+ cases. My team, at least in part, will be there. Can any Renegades come?

New Jersey Nam!

* Final preperations for NJ Nam winding down. Looks like this is gonna be another kick *** event! NJ Nam Link up & running with all the info needed to register.
* We bought out Man Hunt Paintballs field & equipment & hope to have all that up & useable asap (including their Air Compressor!)

September 25th & 26th
Weekend Event!
Located @ USANA in Elmer
8 AM Check In
Game will be from 10am - 10pm?

12 Hrs of action packed scenario paintball pllayed on over 300 acres with 2 & 3 story towers, buildings, forts, special missions & of course great night play areas.. Indoor facilities and a kitchen for hungry players needing to buy some chow.

STORY LINE - After 3 monthes in Vietnam, The units stationed at FireBase Charlie have not been heard from in weeks. The Brass is worried that they have been overrun by hostile forces. The FireBase holds some very sensetive material that cannot get into enemy hands. They only have one option... To send in their ace in the hole, Vodoo Company, The elite of the elite and get their boys out of there before the enemy wipes Fire Base Charlie out!

Pre Register (cut off is Sept 17th) $50 Walk on Fee day of event $60 Free entry into the marksmanship competition... Prizes will be awarded!

4 ways to register: - online, on the registration link - by phone 856-933-2884 - by mail P.O. Box 40 Bellmawr, NJ 08099 - Or Walk on the day of the event

Other info... Paint will be $60 case (10 or more $55 case) Paint Grenades will be $5 Random Prizes will be drawn also on Sunday!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:18 pm 

sounds good, kind of short notice though, i dont know that enough people can get organized in time for that though, i know i am up for it if anyone else is interested. it says 12 hours of play time, a 2 day event, and 10am-10pm(?). i think it means 6 hours each day, for a total of 12 hours, and somewhere around 10-6 or so, but i could be wrong, 24 hours of paintball in 2 days sounds like it would be pretty wearing though, but welcomed by me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:44 pm 

The game will just be saturday, there will be sideshow stuff on sunday (at least this is my understanding). I can and will check that, but I'm sure it's continuous play, perhaps with a 1-hour dinner break.

Have you ever played a scenario before? There are 24-hour continuous games, in fact they are more standard than the shorter format games. Derrick, if you want to come and want to run with my team, let me know ASAP so I can add you to our pre-registration roster, and so I can NOT buy a bus ticket (assuming you trust me enough to let me into your car :P ). Shoot me an email at jaguar0405@yahoo.com so we can talk. I'm also on AIM at conundrum212