www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Mega game info
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:46 pm 

Abe wrote:
Hello all.
I've organized a few games through work and played a few times at Riverside last year. (love the field!) I'm trying to drum up interest in the Michigan even. I'm wondering if myself and a few friends go, can we tag along with you Renegaders? Do you already have teams created and are you open to more players or do we just have to go on our own? I can't tell by their website but do the teams stick together or are we just thrown into the mix? I've never played at a mega event like this, but it looks like a lot of fun. I can't imagine 3000 players?! What's it like? What should we expect? Any other info you can give would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Abe

Anybody can go to mmg that wants to go. We are all on one team which hasn't been decided yet (red or yellow it is up to Buddy). Then we play with the players on that side, and more often than not run as a group while there. What is it like? It is hard to describe, I've played in a few big games, mmg and Castle Conquest at EMR, and this one takes the cake in my opinion. Expect to throw some paint, it is pretty impressive for a first timer, and I enjoy it more and more each year. Keep an eye on the forum, as things will develop leading up to mmg 06.

See ya at the field,

J.T

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:06 am 

like paint ya said. you can go with us, just play honorabll is all. i have no doubt you will and do. me and a few of the other demented souls that wear the renegade shirts, seem to do most of the organizing (btw: thanks for the help azzy).

what is it like? awesome comes to mind. a crap load of paint flying at times. warning: wear the renegade shirt and people will come up to you and ask you what you are doing or what they should do. not a bad thing really.

you thinking of camping or getting a room? just curious, what about transportation?

let me know if you have any questions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:27 am 
Site Admin

prince valiant wrote:
like paint ya said. you can go with us, just play honorabll is all. i have no doubt you will and do. me and a few of the other demented souls that wear the renegade shirts, seem to do most of the organizing (btw: thanks for the help azzy).

Help? I can see what I can do, but Michigan isnt going to be in my itinararry this year. Cant afford it, and dont have any vacation time.

Be nice, but thems the breaks, and it will be there next year, ya know?

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:38 am 

azzy we need to chat