www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:36 pm 

so i was sick this morning and part most of the afternoon, and when I finally got some energy, I started looking at the cocker I just got.

Now I got a 32 degrees way drop and some other parts to gas it up last night down at punishers. I hooked everything up, and put some air to it, SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, d**m the asa is leaking out the side. So I tighten some things, and the asa is fine, but now its leaking out the back by the tank. So I replaced the o ring on the tank, and air it up. SHHHHHHH...co2 squirtin like mad out the top of the reg. So I make a mad dash and post over on mcarterbrown to see if I can get some assistance, and I call wgp. Wgp says it might be the o ring on top of the reg, or it might be the one inside. I take the reg off, look at it, and the o ring is prestine. So I'm thinking I'm going to have to buy a new reg, but I'm going to put it back on to see one more time. I put it back on, NO LEAKS!! Everything is operational.

I fired a few balls through it, and it shoots fine so now I'll hit the chrono and see how many fps I'm getting on sunday.

The question I have is about the velocity. It says its the bottom hole (i dont know what its called) on the back do I take the rod out and adjust it from there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:21 pm 

Adjust your input presure to about 350-450 before messing with the spring, mine runs best around 450-500 but its and older sniper. If you ever need help with cockers you can ask me, I've had about five and could probally pin point any problems you may have, I also have 4 front blocks in my basement that I'm using for mods, and could probally get parts if you need those.