www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Spyder TL plus
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:13 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

I have a 01 Spyder TL Plus with some great up grades. Gun comes complete with new spyder venturi bolt, 18 armason stealth barrel (I know you guys want me to sell that separate), 6 stage PMI Expansion chamber, vl 200 hopper, 12 ounce tank, 3 pod belt pouch with 3 tubes, plus spare parts. the gun is finely tuned and shoots very well with the stealth barrel. just ask some of the guys at the field. i spent alot of time on tuning the gun to the way i like my guns to be- accurate, quiet, durable, reliable, consistant. i'm asking $250 for everything, i know you can get a spyder for a better price, but it is not tuned and operating the way this one does, i garrantee that. this one is set up to the PHOENIX standard!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:39 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

ok guys, i'll settle for $200, you can post here or call my cell (412)216-1617 if you are interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:40 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

ok, heres and add on and subtraction for the package, i'm adding a new, never used, [b]indian springs 8+1[/b] harness and straps, and i'm takin out the 3 pod harness. same price.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:34 pm 

How much do u want for that barrel? and umm could you bring the barrel on The Halloween Bash?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:42 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

ok, update on the package, final price change, with the harness, $175, without the harness $150. and no i will not sell the barrel seprate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:06 pm 

Well looky here! umm could u bring the gun and everything to the feild this sunday? I like the stuff inlcuded but i deff. like the price :D I wanna see what it looks like. I'll probably buy it but theirs no Guarentee(cant spell) :( i need a new gun because of what happened to mine but bring it to the feild on sunday I'll take the package without the Harness i just bought a brand new one so if u do decide to bring it just bring the gun cuz i wont have the money on sunday, thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:45 am 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

i still have the package for sale, price is the same, white eagle will tell ya the gun shoots great.