www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:02 am 
Site Admin

Brass Rock Super old school rock LPR, basically the lower end of a typhoon. never aired, got in a box. Hole for the barb looks rough, Craig suggested tapping for 10/32 and re-barbing. Needs rockknob or other setscrew, will see where my spare is before I send out.

asking $20 shipped obo

Next

PPS wedge stock for sheridan frames

Cracked along the bottom weld, could be epoxied or welded, rivet is loose. No longer in need, will sell it for what I bought it for.

$17 shipped obo

Spyder TL RVA, no set screw

$6 shipped

TASO eliminator, 12" trracer / Maverick threaded. Slight wear, was screwed onto a body, and thats it. Rest comes from sitting in a tube on the shelf, never had paint in it.

$25 shipped

NOS vector barrel, made for Mod B's, not a converted A, only one set of lug holes.

Bought it with a misalighned feedneck, but that has been fixed, and blue locktited into place.

If you want a perfect barrel to cut down, springfeed, or whatever, this is it. Never been fired or installed on a gun, only minor shelf wear and some tape residue.

$55 shipped

Have Renegade heavy jersey and Renegade pants for sale.

Jersey is a medium (although it fits me, and I wear large to extra large) , pants are large. Jersy has seen minimal wear, and never seen the field IIRC. Pants have been tried on at best.

Would straight up trade the pants for a pair of 2001 era renegade Chico pants in olive.

Check the pictures here: Index of /bryan/forsale/renegade

Jersey $30 shipped
Pants - $30 shipped

Both for $50 shipped or few q-pods.

Also have one Ronin SC pack, with the 2 extra bands to store even more paint, and the adjustable velcro back pad.

Index of /bryan/forsale/ronin

Just too much paint to carry in an SC game for me. Holds 20 tubes and 20 12grams IIRC.

Decent condition, elastic is pretty good, just washed it (and air dried) last night.

Asking $20 shipped OBO.

Velcro Suspenders
http://www.paintballcity.org/bryan/forsale/misc/sus.JPG
$7 shipped, $4 with any of the above

Will combine items and see what we can deal there, LMK
All items are shipped USPS insured, so this does end up costing a bit more to ship than just $3 :) If you are local, I can meet up no problem.

Trying to get a bit of cash together for a bone stock 45 framed 99 Angel LED... :)

EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]