www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:08 pm 

hey nice bike i was thinking about gettieng either a old 636 or maybe if i can save up enough the brand new 06 650
did you ever ride with those guys who go to taco bell on the weekends up in monrovill?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:18 pm 

The planes (2) I have dropped down to 300 bucks. There is close to $600 or $700 dollars worth the stuff and everything is new except the Motor. But the motor is a O.S. Ball Bearing wich is an excellent motor. Plus there is everything else you would need. Except the motor coming from one of my older planes, everything is brand new and never flown.

Here is the Link to the sale on Pittspeed. (Hope thats not agains the rules since some one asked)

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17934

As for who I ride with, no I don't ride with the guys who meet up at miricle mile. I ride with a lot of guys from bikerplanet.net. Some of those guys at Miricle mile are on there I believe, but I havn't ridden with any of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:28 am 
Site Admin

I have an Aroebird plane, got the Firebird myself.. only problem with them is the wheel supports flex on touch-and-gos... and end up sending props into the pavement.

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:21 pm 

Yeah most planes especially traners have very flexable landing gear. Its easier to replace a prop form a hard landing than the bottom of a fusalge.... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:31 pm 
Site Admin

Only problem is the props are more durable than the main frame holding the motors... :cry:

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:09 pm 

Welp npt to bump my old thread but I figured this was sort of a follow up to my gun.

I now have everything and it works good. Just have to get the dot sight dialed in to a point. I also have to get this thing chronoed along with my pistol. So that may delay the sighting in.

Anyways the gun is as follows....

-Tippmann A-5
-16 inch J&J Ceramic barrel
-Special Ops A-5 M249 Saw Stock Air through Kit (Also came with the foregrip)
-Special Ops A-5 Flattop Weaver Rail
-Proteam ASR-1 Sight Rail (Modified)
-Proteam Tac Cap x 2 (Modified)
-BSA 30mm Red Dot
-Tippmann Remote Line
-Crossfire 68ci 4500psi Carbon Bottle

Now to explain the modified parts.

I needed a raised sight rail for the Dot Sight so I could use it with my mask. I then realized that it was a Dove Tail on top and all the sights I have been finding were weavers. So I ordered the A-5 Dove tail to Weaver Flat top but it didn't fit. I ended up having to grind down the dove tail on the ASR-1 till it was small enough for the rial to slip on.

It only had to be grined a bit so there there are no stablilty issues. Also I had to tapp it on with a hammer and wood block. Both the ASR-1 and the Wevaer adaptor are metal and very high quality.

Good news, its Badass looking and I didn't have to use the set screws
Bad news (sort of) it will not come back off with out pounding it off :lol:

Also the tac cap had to be modified. I bought 2 so I had an option of 30 rounds, 40 rounds and then I have the full hopper. Only one problem....

The tac cap fits in so tight that I couldn;t get it back out on the fly (mainly the smallest one). So what I did was sand down the "lock" tab so it didn;t get hung up. Now its a nice tight fit but you can twist and pull to get it out easy.

Anyways here is the picture I hop it works since I had to link it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:25 pm 

Here is another with the rifle wrap on it. I have extra to add but it won;t be done till I see what the fields are like the day of play if I decided to use it.

I know the first several times of play I won;t have it just so I can get used to the pace of the game.

Its going to be funny watching my *** get lit up by a bunch of kids the first several times :lol:

Post subject: Nice!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:55 pm 

Nice looking gun.

I am working on getting people together for a game on the 14th. Interested? You can break it in!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:39 pm 

I may be but I don't want to commit at this point and time. I have to see whats going on once I start back to work tomarrow since I have been on vacation.

Someone got a hold of me on Pittspeed asking me if I was going to play as well. I thought that was you. :dunno:

Post subject: yeah
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:17 pm 

yup. that was me.

If something comes up and you want to come play just shoot me a PM. Like I said....we are always looking for extra people. Often there are last minute "sorry....I can't make it." and it is nice to have extra bodies..er...targets....I mean players. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next