www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:17 am 

what you want me to use my a5 my 68 carbine ethan's tlx (i think that what it is)? one of buddy's rentals. cause i use one of them if you really want me too. or you guys can just get lit up by mine and jakes shockers and what ever ed going to be shooting.

i dont know if you remember but when i didnt have my fancey electro "semi automatic" gun i still was pretty dang good. but hey that just could be me thinking. and i dont know why them electro "semi automatic" guns only make us good when a bunch of the older fellows have them cool electro "semi automatic" guns.

you guys dont need the easter bunny only you need like santa clause, tooth fairy, boogie man, and nothing but least my lilttle sisters bunny named cotton candy. ill make sure to bring for you guys.

alright time for me to go to another site and look at some more electro guns that are "semi automatic" that make us young bucks so good and do nothing to the older dudes. because what ever type of gun they use they are still the greatest alive. i hope noone thinks different.

p.s. the person thats going to scare me a little when we play is tony if he shows up. because he has a "semi automatic" gun. i know a bunch of you other guys have "semi automatic" guns too but you really dont scare me. and i know you're thinking right now at this point that we dont scare you but all i got to say right now is that **** happens. but ill still get you my man tony.

yours truely,
seth

Last edited by jefdee on Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:19 am 

"If it weren't for your electro guns that are "semi automatic" you guys would be horrible."

AWWWW....sounds like someones tryin to find an excuse. Sorry Dave, our/my gun(s) are semi-automatic its just they can fire at a more continuous rate. I personally play with a straighter semi than your Gay-5. You know you have KNOWINGLY used your response or any other one of those goofy response modes so whats that say about you?

Just because we have guns that CAN shoot fast doesn't mean thats the only reason we do good...and if it is then thats just sad(for you guys).

Have fun choppin paint A-5 brothers...out-range us with your flatlines-LOL :lol:

**J/k bout the whole "Gay-5" thing, I like them, especially yours D-Von(Levi) and Duddly(Dave).

I'm not racist when it comes to equipment, so why are you guys always playin that card?

Can't we all just get along? :biggrin:

"you need like santa clause, tooth fairy, boogie man, and nothing but least my lilttle sisters bunny named cotton candy."---LMAO ya and you guys would need the Keebler Elf, Lucky the Leperchan, and Patches O' Hoolahan.

**can't wait for the 23rd...this is gunna be a long week. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:17 am 

dave wasnt levi going to buy a sp 8. thats electro. most of the older renegades got electros. impulses shockers and ions and some angels, and the one time your complaining about i didnt even shoot at you. that was all a regular piranha gti with etrigger. so the leave the guns out of it.
if your faltline has such a great shot you should be able to shoot us before we even come in range to shoot you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:41 am 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

just to prove a point that us old timers will stick our size 11s so far up your rear ends, i will be using my VM-EXC on saturday/sunday for a few games along with my Impulse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:10 pm 

You guys get WAY too serious about some stuff. My gun doesn't chop paint unless it's some garbage. CJ every single time I have even tried to use response Buddyb screams, because our guns are so much louder he can hear it. My only gripe is getting hit with 8 balls after calling out because of ramping or whatever it is you guys have to do.
By the way I myself want an SP8 if a qloader will eventually be used
No matter what I will see everyone Sat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:09 pm 

HAHAHAHA, ya Buddy does always yell at yinz cuz you have a flatline and it isn't ported so that = loud.

I get what your saying about gettin shot after your already out its just that afterwards you blame the gun, not the A-Hole who was pulling the trigger those extra times.

Phoenix-Your VM is sweet, and so is your Imp so it don't really matter what you use:D Your good with both so theres no point to be proven. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:02 pm 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

Yes Seth I will be there this Sat 22nd, Sunday23rd and Sun the 30th. We can trade paint all day. I hope the field grows in a little. I will probably be shooting my Shocker but I will be bringing my other guns too. I will shoot whatever. All of my guns have a higher rate of fire but it is me that controls it. If I don't hold up the person on the receiving end (seth,ect..) would be getting hit 10+ times. If I am going back and forth with someone that is aggressive I will be just as aggressive. If it is someone that is new to the game I will always hold back. I don't want to get them to get turned off to the game. As for me I have been hit many times so I say big deal what is a couple more so what. I usually don't get mad about it. Guns with a high rate of fire are like powerful sports cars just because you have all that power doesn't mean you have to use it in every situation and in some situations it doesn't work you need to know how to control it. Some times I use the speed of my guns to bunker someone and then move in to a better position to take a shot or two. Speed ball is a little different though. See you guys on the field.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:04 pm 

i agree a 110% with every thing you just said tony.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:34 pm 

this sounds like an interesting day of ball ahead of yuns. i so wish i could be there. i dont know who id play for tho, i consider myself young but have been coming and going to riverside for over eight years. so one do me a favor, take some pics and post them for me. the trash talking only makes it more fun.

just remember what i did to you jake...

so dont get too cocky youngguns

bunkering terrorists :) Afghanistan 05-07

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:03 pm 
Site Admin

You guys are funny.. I have guns that are older than you :lol:

And I have seen some of those "semis" in action.. I'll tell you this, if you can keep a sustained 15 or more bps, then you are getting help from the gun.

Getting 20 or better... that aint your fingers, your nevers and muscles dont work that fast ;)

(And remember, the high rates of fire and the equipment war have just chased away new players in the past.. so watch who you use them around, k?)

[url:3eidvjl2]http://www.PaintBallCity.org[/url:3eidvjl2]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next