www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A "NEW" BIG Game
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:41 pm 

I know we talked about this at the MMG but after that I really never heard anything. Anyone got a game in mind to go to besides the MMG? Something we could plan in advance, and have atleast 20 Renegades go....not 3 or 4, lol.

-Just trying to get this idea started....before it's too late

Post subject: Re: A "NEW" BIG Game
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:58 am 

I'd like to check out Battlefront Paintball in Ohio. They seem to have a pretty cool set up.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:06 pm 

I've been wanting to try out that field for a while now. Playing in and around bombed-out buildings sounds like fun to me! I've always wanted to play PB in an old steel mill or closed factory.

I haven't been to the RR field this year :shock: are there decent turn-outs for walk-on Saturday?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:58 pm 

Lets keep an eye out for Battlefront for maybe an early 2011 game then? There are always the Castle games at EMR as well.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:37 am 

HOly ****, it only took 2 years for anyone to respond to this thread.

Seriously though, that place in Ohio sounds cool and I've always wanted to check out a Castle Conquest. I really like the game in Chicago at CPX for Living Legends. LL3 is in May, if I'm not mistaken and the field has a bunch of different woods/mini city setups that look really fun. Doesn't Three Rivers put on big(er) games too?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:51 pm 

i was planning to head the the fall castle this year with rudy, however funding and some other things prevented that. i am still planning to do a castle game, basically which ever one rudy would be heading too.

as far as other big games i am up for it as long as i have the funds to do so. i have always thought that the OK D-day game would be a fun one.

then again i have always wanted to organize us more as well as the MMG trips. so far i think we have only managed to get myself, Matty, Rudy and CJ organized. I have a lot of work to do!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:31 pm 

Three Rivers Paintball holds several scenarios every year. I've been to one (Halo, 2009) and I had a lot of fun. If you've never been there, the fields are wooded with lots of rolling hills (not our RR mountain), creeks and other natural features that'll give any woodsballer a woody. It's a field that I'll definitely be hitting again once spring returns. We should definitely attend a game en masse as the Renegades. They have some formidable home teams there that would give us a good run.

I love love love EMR, especially the castle games. It's not quite as adrenaline packed as MMG, but it's close. If you're in the mood for a great game, but not as crazy as Castle, try Western Worrs. Technically it's a scenario, but I usually loosely play within the "role playing" aspect and just shoot the other team. The pumper's pandemonium is one of my very favorite games of the year. It's pump-only (of course) and the gamemanship of the whole weekend is outstanding. You make a nice shot on someone and you're guaranteed to hear "nice shot!" from the unfortunate player.

I wish that I had more time to check out other fields...but alas, that's beyond my control.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:34 pm 

Hey guys lets me know if you finally decide on something, I wouldn't mind another game a year. I will talk with Greg, Larry and Randy to see what they think. However I personally for this year I would rather wait until after monster. However let me know and I am down.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:02 pm 

bump

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:36 pm 

^^