www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: THE BET!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:24 am 

First off I want to say what a blast this year, I think this has been one of the best Michigan monsters ever, just wish Buddy would come out though I do miss him, well I miss him given me ****. Maybe I will have to make a trip and see him at his field before next year. As most of you know this year a pretty hefty wager was put on the line, literally. 75 pounds VS 4 cases of paint. I wanted to use this forum to keep you all up to date with weekly or monthly updates, I am not sure as of right now. The day before Michigan Monster I weighed 275.8, with 279 being my highest ever. I am currently down to 266.8. I cannot wait for all the free paint next year, looking forward to a very cheap Michigan Monster.

Your Friend,

The Menace!

Post subject: Re: THE BET!!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:12 pm 

Oh I'm not worried yet. Football season is right around the corner, that means beer, chips, pizza, wings and more beer. Then the Penguins will make another run. I'm thinkin that might be the most running we see. I wish you luck but I don't want that cheaper wax paint either. Either way I'm lookin forward to next year. Renegades!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:24 pm 

Ok I am down 20lbs now, who would have thought how easy it was to shed weight. I am officially at 255. My order of P90X is coming in the mail ad should be here tomorrow. The way I look it, next year I will be leading the charge and not groaning from the back of the pack.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:45 pm 

Wellllll, we're waiting? Do you look all buff yet or should we look forward to the free paint?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:52 am 

OK OK, I did get set back a little on this one, however I am back on track and will be down to 200 by game day. I am down to about 247, and hitting it hard. I have basically 28 Weeks till Monster, and that is plenty of time to shed the weight. So you guys better pre order your paint.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:38 pm 

Now that Steeler season is over we can all get back on track with our weight loss issues. I have some work to do myself. I'll be ready for MMG and all my free paint though!!!! Lets go Pens!!! and all of those seven game series with all the munchies and they have don't have just one halftime to feed your face, two intermissions for beer and food! Eat up!! Remember, no cheap paint.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:30 pm 

Current weight 238!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:31 pm 

Current weight 229, ewww Hello to the 20's. I thought this was going to be harder. :lol: I really cannot wait for Michigan Monster.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:52 pm 

Oh and I am not sure who mentioned this, but I think someone stated a new pair of Dye Pants was in order too, I think by that time I will be around size 34 maybe 38, I will keep you posted. Greg when are people going to learn not to make bets with me.

Menace

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:35 pm 

Well it's just over a month away. I'm thinking about how much paint to order when I register. Am I getting free or buying?