www.RiversideRenegades.com

Home of Riverside Renegades Paintball
It is currently Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: MMG 2012
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:56 pm 

Calling all Renegades - Calling all Renegades

Post up if you're going to MMG this year. We had decent numbers there in 2011, but we're a long ways from rocking the field like we did in past years.

I know that these forums aren't very useful in getting the word out to the old-timers, so start making phone calls, etc. and get this thing rolling.

With Spring already here, it would be a great idea to start "recruiting" players from Buddy's scheduled and walk-on games. If you see a like-minded player on the field, see if they're interested in becoming a "regular" at the field.

There are so many great fields in the area...there's no reason why we can't field a large team at local events (Battlefield PB in Ohio, EMR, Three Rivers PB, etc.)

Post subject: Re: MMG 2012
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:36 am 
Riverside Renegade
Riverside Renegade

How has turn out been the past couple of years? Wouldn't mind seeing some of the old group of the timing works out this year.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:39 pm 

MMG!!!!!!!!

Man, I have an itchy trigger finger.

8)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:30 pm 

Oh boy, people are posting on the forums again. Wait...I think I see Jesus coming back too.

Seriously though, I'm glad to see some people remember that we have a forum. I'm all set to graduate this semester and the job search has just begun. My attendance at MMG 2012 is completely dependant on whether or not I have a job or not and can get the time off...or afford it.

I still plan to play a lot locally, though. I'll be at Riverside most of the time, if not all the time, with the possibility of a few exceptions. I'm dying to play some paintball!!! I worked a lot last summer and hardly had time to play or go to MMG. THis summer I hope things will be different.

Side note,

Anyone know a place, or work somewhere, looking to hire a journalist, writer, editor, or proofreader? I can also do a bit in marketing and sales as well. Hahaha, I had to ask.

I look forward to seeing everyone soon.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:19 pm 

Crustycheesy- when's the next time you going to be at the field? I haven't been there in years. I'm trying to play. Sling some balls. Haha. I'm really thinking about going to Mmg this year it's always a blast haven't been up there since 09 I think it was. Might have to see what this old kid is working with. Maybe even drag Ethan out with me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:47 am 

do u guys do walk ins or do i gotta get 15 people?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:12 pm 

akilease wrote:
do u guys do walk ins or do i gotta get 15 people?

Saturday morning is the traditional "walk on" game, though that is subject to change, especially if Buddy has private games booked. That said, the private games usually don't have a problem with some walk-ons joining.

Call the field owner (Buddy) for more details. He likes to get head counts for walk ons if possible so that he brings enough paint to the field.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:30 am 

k thx for the info and also how much does ur guys paint run for?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:36 am 

Holy ****! I can only assume Seth is the infamous Semther. I'm talking my last final tomorrow and my graduation is on Saturday. Not sure if there's a game on Sunday, but if there is it is very likely that I'll try to play. Worst case scenario: I'll be around within the next couple of weeks. I'll catch Biscuit on facebook and let him know when I'll be by.

Good to hear from you ma dude! I haven't talked to Eddie in a while...everyone has been too busy with their own ****, including myself, and I hardly talk to anyone now. This summer this should change. MMG is looking better and better this year. :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 am 

Paint is included with your rental and entry fee...not sure what that is now but calling Buddy will solve that. You start off with a bag of 500, or 1/4 of a case, and buying any additional bags of paint will run you $20. The reason for this is to stop guys from sitting on their *** all day and blowing case after case of paint for nothing. It's rare for guys to shoot over a bag a day. Even if you shoot over a bag of paint a day you're still paying less than you would anywhere else in the area.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next